Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hello World!!!

Hello!!! I love wine. I am a wine amateur; not a connoisseur yet. I just love the aroma and taste of wines; I have no ability to discern various tasting notes or appreciate other subtelities of wine. At least, not yet.

I am mostly into dry reds (mostly Bordeaux style reds) but will not pass a glass of chilled, aromatic white wine on a warm summer day.

I love wine tastings. If I had my way, all my vacations would be spent in some wine country touring wineries and tasting their offerings. So far, I have been to wineries in Napa Valley, CA, Reims, France (Champagne), Finger Lakes, NY, Traverse City, MI, Niagara-on-the-lake, Canada, and Lake Eire wineries in OH. I collect logo glasses from different wineries and have a decent collection of about 60 logo glasses.

I started this blog to document my journey thru the wonderful world of wines.

No comments:

Post a Comment